Your Bankruptcy Attorneys in Kenosha, Wisconsin, Racine, Wisconsin and Milwaukee, Wisconsin
BusinessWeek.com names David P. Leibowitz among Top-Rated Foreclosure Defense Attorneys in the US
Kenosha Bankruptcy And Foreclosure Defense Attorneys
Board-Certified Lawyer - Bankruptcy
Filing bankruptcy is a huge decision. You want to select the best attorney to advise you.
At KRM Bankruptcy, a service of Lakelaw law firm, we help consumers and small to medium-sized businesses in Wisconsin and Illinois achieve financial relief by filing bankruptcy. In addition, we skillfully handle mortgage foreclosure issues, and are recognized as one of the top foreclosure defense firms in the Milwaukee and Kenosha area. Our highly-experienced bankruptcy law attorneys know what it takes to get your financial life back under control and what it takes to give you the fresh start you deserve.
Contact Lakelaw online or call 262.694.7300
Our Experience Makes a Difference
Led by two skilled bankruptcy and foreclosure defense lawyers with experience from Chicago to Milwaukee, Lakelaw is known for its thorough representation of clients. Unlike other firms that might treat you like an impersonal "record number," we know that you are an individual and that your situation is unique. We skillfully handle the most difficult, complex cases, and other Wisconsin bankruptcy lawyers often refer those cases to us. If you have a small business bankruptcy, or are thinking about Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy as a part of your divorce, we know what to do for you.
We Help With All Your Needs
Lakelaw does much more than that filling out the necessary paperwork. We analyze each client's unique financial situation to decide which strategy would be most helpful. In addition, we regularly go to court for clients and will litigate any bankruptcy or foreclosure issue if necessary.
We Show Compassion Toward Clients
At Lakelaw, we treat you with the care, professionalism and dignity that you deserve. We help with your legal and financial problems, and we stand with you throughout the entire bankruptcy process. Lakelaw does much more for you than just filling out the necessary paperwork. We will even point you in the right direction to get back on your feet through our unique "Lakelaw Cares" program.
Still not convinced that we are the right bankruptcy or foreclosure defense firm for you? Consider these facts:
- Our lead attorney, David Leibowitz, is a board certified bankruptcy lawyer and a member of the National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys (NACBA). He wrote the fraud manual.
- Lakelaw is a partner with the Wisconsin Housing and Economic Development Administration (WHEDA).
- The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel frequently references us for our experience and knowledge of foreclosure actions.
- We are one of a limited number of law firms that will sue creditors for failing to stop harassing phone calls or end actions against you after you file bankruptcy.
- Our knowledge of bankruptcy law is greatly enhanced by our experience in other areas of business, financial and real estate law.
Contact Our Law Offices in Kenosha or Milwaukee
Let our knowledgeable staff and personal care help you. Contact us online or call us today, locally in the Kenosha area at 262-694-7300.
Hablamos Español - haga clic para Bancarrota o Quiebra
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.