Lakelaw Cares - "We Are With You for the Long Run"
Post-bankruptcy Services and Counsel
Many clients find bankruptcy to be emotionally overwhelming. Many lawyers seem to think that when their clients get a bankruptcy discharge, they have reached the finish line. At Lakelaw, we know that your bankruptcy discharge is just the start of your new, debt-free, financial life. Lakelaw will help you get started on the right financial track----and stay there.
Contact Lakelaw online or call 262.694.7300
That’s why we offer an array of new post-bankruptcy services to help our clients restructure and reorganize their financial lives, and we call the program Lakelaw Cares. "Care" refers both to the professional standard of care which we are duty-bound to provide, and also to the personal care and empathy we feel towards our clients.
At Lakelaw Wisconsin, we are with you for the long run. Listed are a few of the post bankruptcy services we offer through Lakelaw Cares:
- Serving discharge notices to all credit reporting agencies
- Correcting errors on credit reports
- Taking actions with the Fair Credit Reporting Act when necessary
- Maintaining a network of honest used car dealers to help clients get reliable transportation
- Maintaining a network of honest mortgage lenders to help clients get home financing as they are eligible for it
- Maintaining a network of reliable financial management people to help people with budgetary issues
- Maintaining a network of social service agencies to help people with behaviors of various types which led to their financial difficulty in the first place
At Lakelaw, we take care of our clients through all stages of bankruptcy. We take pride in the care, kindness, courtesy, respect, professionalism and dedication with which we treat each of our clients. We treat each client like a complete human being, not like a number, a case, an accumulation of property or a stack of papers. Your life and unique situation will be taken into consideration when deciding how to proceed with your bankruptcy.
We develop a personal relationship with our clients, so we feel we should stick by them for the long run to help them avoid the same trouble in the future. Our lead attorney, David Leibowitz, is recognized locally and nationally, is board-certified or board eligible in bankruptcy, and has handled several bankruptcy cases throughout his career. He is assisted by another highly competent lawyer Ryan Blay. Both are here to serve you and help you achieve the financial relief you need.
Hablamos Español - haga clic para Bancarrota o Quiebra
If you are facing bankruptcy, choose the lawyers who will stick with you for the distance. To schedule an appointment with Lakelaw, you can contact us online or by phone at 262.694.7300.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.